It provides the most beautiful views of the town and sceneries of the department of the Pyrenees-Orientales bordered by the Mediterranean. This 5ha romantic, verdant environment offers the perfect setting of the shady forest to have a picnic or relax (kids’ small play area available). Explore a circuit with unusual notice boards help discover
both the natural heritage and history of the people of this region.
Situation: Exit 12 of D 914 (park your vehicle at car-park).
Opening dates in 2020:
• 8 February to 8 March, daily 10am-6pm
• 9 March to 3 April, Wednesdays and weekends 10am-6pm
• 4 to 30 April, daily 10am-6pm
• 1 May to 30 September, daily 10am-7pm
• 1 to 18 October, Wednesdays and weekends 10am-6pm
• 1 October to 1 November, daily 10am-6pm
• Closed 2 November to 5 February 2021
• The Park is closed during the “Déferlantes” Festival (July)